Organizations have reached a tipping point in data access where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value that can be created with data. This is because access to large scale distributed data today is far too complex. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and edge computing continues to accelerate, data readiness and availability will be the primordial ingredient required for implementations to be successful at scale. Business leaders demand real-time decisions, instant insights, powerful real-time applications and the monetization of information, however the volume, complexity, and exponential growth of data limits decision making to only a fraction of available data that often takes 4-6 weeks and millions of dollars to access.
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves the massive data readiness problem and allows companies to focus on extracting value from their data. We are a fast-growing startup with a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete transformation in the way enterprises and application providers advance by providing access to data at the speed of thought.
Molecula is looking for a Product Marketing Leader, with extensive technical experience in the data space as well as with taking SaaS solutions to market. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of product marketing including; market opportunity and requirements, messaging, positioning, thought leadership, product collateral and videos, customer case studies, sales enablement, competitive analysis, SaaS GTM and interacting with Analysts and Press. This individual will collaborate with the product team around product launches and future product direction and with the sales team on product positioning/messaging, GTM, customer journey and sales enablement. They will help define and execute demand generation/awareness campaigns in partnership with the growth/digital marketing and marketing communications team. We are looking for people who are passionate about building and delivering enterprise grade software/SaaS services that will push the boundaries on how data is accessed today. This person will also have deep technical and domain expertise in data technology and infrastructure.
- Drive the efforts to define marketing strategy, messaging framework and GTM strategy
- Build a well rounded team of technical product marketers to focus on SaaS, Data Science, Machine Learning and core data infrastructure
- Work with sales on persona based messaging, defining customer journey, customer facing decks, sales plays, sales enablement
- Create product, sales, and thought leadership assets
- Create industry and use cases specific content and offers
- Maintain website content and expand to support new industries, use cases, personas and product launches
- Manage product launches with relevant marketing content, GTM, sales enablement, and be able to explain why new functionality is unique and will help customers etc...
- Partner with product team to deliver market/product requirements and overall market awareness
- Research and stay up to speed on competition and the overall market and apply to battlecards, objective handling, and other sales enablement content.
- Define GTM strategy - pricing, packaging for our new SaaS solution
- Create and launch content for demand generation campaigns
- Help set strategic direction and market our open source technology, Pilosa, and engage with the community
- Help maintain analyst relations and strategically engage with analysts
- Collaborate with our PR agency to drive strategic awareness and PR
- Be a spokesperson with customers, partners, the press, and industry analysts.
- Recruit great talent and be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard
What You’ll Need (The Basics):
- MBA preferred and BA/BS degree required
- At least 8 years experience in Enterprise/SaaS Software Marketing ideally for a technical solution/audience
- Extremely organized and meticulous
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with creating business messaging from technical solutions
- Experience launching SaaS solutions
- Technically knowledgeable about the big data, data science or AI domain
- Have strong people management skills and experience
- Strong presentation and spokesperson skills
- Enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You are a marketing leader with the ability to think in big, strategic, yet outside of the box ways
- You have the ability to create comprehensive product marketing plans and successfully execute against a defined set of KPIs
- You are a self starter, quick learner and like to dig deep
- You enjoy a cross functional set of responsibilities and collaboration
- You have worked with and are passionate about big data or artificial intelligence (AI)
- You have solid quantitative skills and demonstrated experience using data analytics to solve business challenges
- You have strong product skills: the ability to learn new products and evaluate them in the competitive environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with the drive and the ability to deal with ambiguity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.