Product Marketing Manager - Airbrake at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Airbrake Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, leading and executing a global, cross-functional strategy that inspires deeper relationships, brand affinity and advocacy among engineers and developers with Airbrake. Reporting to the General Manager, the role will build momentum behind the Airbrake / LogicMonitor brand and its leadership in Observability through stronger connections with engineers and developers.
As a customer- and user-centric company, the Product Marketing Manager role is critical to building an outstanding community where all Airbrake users can engage, grow, and thrive through networking, sharing of insights and best practices, and getting answers to their questions.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Work in partnership with and in support of Product, Head of Developer Experience, Sales, Customer Success/Support, and Marketing to engage the Airbrake community and drive business impact.
- Own program measurement, reporting, and analysis, recommend program enhancements, and drive continuous improvement to continually raise the bar on our community experience and program results.
- Build out and execute on the customer and user community vision and strategy together with internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with Product and Dev Experience Team to oversee the execution of content that can help nurture users and drive engagement and trial
- Work with channel marketers, creative, and sales to build and optimize onboarding, engagement, and adoption programs that include measurable goals and outcomes
- Represent Airbrake in the engineering and developer community to help build a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive community environment for members from a variety of backgrounds
- Develop and execute on timelines, deliverables, and reporting of key metrics to drive success against company and department objectives
- Build and execute on strategic plans to grow our community in partnership with internal stakeholders, including Developer Relations, Product and other user-focused teams
- Regularly interact with engineers and developers to understand what types of experiences are valuable to them, and that best serve them in their day-to-day efforts
- Help plan and execute community events (both virtual and in-person)
- 3-5 years of proven product marketing experience
- Experience in project and program management
- Experience with leading and scaling community programs, platforms, and tools
- Great at encouraging and forming relationships at scale, both in-person and online, with technical audiences
- Experience working with testing and optimization tools to run A/B tests, landing page tests, and other optimization testing
- Strong analytical skills, including familiarity and understanding of Google Analytics, Hubspot, Looker, or similar tools
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.