Product Marketing Manager, Emerging Markets at Realtor.com
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help lead product commercialization and go-to-market (GTM) strategy for our Emerging Markets businesses. The ideal candidate is a decisive leader who leverages both data and creative problem solving to drive product adoption, revenue growth, and commercialization strategies. We’re looking for someone who thrives on the combination of assessing pipeline and revenue trends, defining addressable markets, evaluating pricing models, identifying areas for growth and creating sticky value propositions. You will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing while partnering with our Finance, Marketing, Sales, Analytics and Product Management teams to lead commercialization and GTM strategy, while influencing roadmaps for a highly visible portfolio of products.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and refine portfolio vision, strategy, sizing, and plans
- Identify, model and help to prioritize new product initiatives for both new and existing market segments
- Drive the business case to align key partners/stakeholders around notable product investment opportunities
- Take the lead on developing commercialization strategies for new product launches, including pricing, packaging distribution models
- Develop a nuanced understanding of value drivers to recommend structural price changes for existing offerings
- Distill complex data, market trends and research into compelling ideas for how our products can continuously improve and deliver more value to customers, consumers and our business
- Conduct market and competitive analyses across key verticals to inform product strategy and positioning
- Quickly become an expert on realtor.com’s economic buyer personas, segmentation, real estate industry trends and the messaging hooks that drive pipeline and revenue growth
- Become the subject matter expert on realtor.com’s managed service platform and the quickly evolving industry landscape
- Develop and enhance product positioning and messaging frameworks in support of new product launches; effectively communicate value propositions to customers, internal partners and frontline teams
- Define success criteria, provide insights and direction, gather feedback, and laterally influence functional stakeholders to ensure effective go-to-market strategy implementation
- Ability to thrive in the fast-paced and ever-changing environment of a startup is a must
- 5+ years of professional experience in B2B tech including at least 2 years in Product Marketing, Strategy or Management Consulting
- Prior SaaS experience preferred (understanding of value drivers in SaaS subscription / recurring revenue business models)
- Strong understanding of measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Strong organizational skills and ability to own a project start to finish
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills: comfort with data analysis, modeling, and presenting quantitative insights
- Attention to detail and organization is paramount with a continuous desire to learn and improve
- Proven track record of delivering to schedule and to results
- No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U. S. for any employer
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.