Product Marketing Manager, ITSM (Channel) at Atlassian (Remote)
Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a penchant for building, scaling, and enabling the channel.
Your role will be developing marketing strategies, content, enablement, and programs that increase awareness and adoption of Atlassian's IT service management (ITSM) solution, Jira Service Management. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our channel, product, sales, and marketing teams to deliver go-to-market strategies across our channel and ecosystem partners, such as Solution Partners, ISVs, third-party apps, and GSIs.
What you'll do:
- Define, build, and execute marketing, enablement, program, and services strategies across channel, in collaboration with cross-functional team members.
- Equip partners with messaging, tools, and training to accelerate the enterprise sales process, across pre-sales, technical sales, and technical delivery.
- Develop and drive creative, yet measurable, co-marketing opportunities, such as thought leadership, product content, case studies, and campaigns, across a variety of channel and ecosystem partners.
- Be an evangelist for Jira Service Management by delivering trainings, presentations, and webinars both from Atlassian and in concert with partners.
- Build and nurture relationships with key partners to influence their marketing direction and grow mindshare with their customer-facing teams.
- Gather industry, market, product, and customer insights to inform our product roadmap, marketing positioning, and campaign development.
Who you are:
- You have 3-5+ years of related channel and product marketing experience in B2B enterprise software.
- You have a strong technical acumen and can quickly translate complex concepts into easily digestible messages. Passion and subject matter expertise in IT Operations, ITSM, and/or DevOps is recommended.
- You have experience with driving enablement and co-marketing with partners to reach decision-makers in large-scale enterprises.
- You're a compelling writer and presenter and love to tell both written and verbal stories.
- You're an effective influencer and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive your ideas to execution.
- You can navigate ambiguity and proactively seek creative approaches for experimentation and optimization.
More about our team
You'll be joining a team driving traction into the IT market. The IT Product Marketing team is growing rapidly, so you'll have a tremendous opportunity to help us build our team culture, formulate strategies, build programs from scratch, influence product roadmap, and be instrumental in driving growth for the company. Product Marketing at Atlassian is responsible for creating and executing the GTM strategy for all products across the Atlassian product portfolio by supporting our flywheel model and our approach to enterprise sales. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.