Product Marketing Manager, LATAM at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help shape Procore’s go-to-market message in the LATAM region from the ground up. In this first-of-its-kind role, you’ll join our growing LATAM Marketing team, focusing on audience and solutions marketing.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll become an expert in the construction industry by diving deep into our buyer segments, connecting with customers and prospects, and digesting market intelligence and research. This is a tremendous opportunity to leverage your attention to detail and eye for quality to transform customer challenges into value propositions. If you’re up for the challenge—we’d love to hear from you!
This role reports to our Head of Marketing, LATAM and can be based remotely from a US location or in our Austin, TX office, Travel will be required, specifically within the greater LATAM territory and to Procore US offices (when borders reopen and travel safety improves). We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Be the voice of Procore’s customers in LATAM and the regional audience expert for LATAM construction and construction technology to the rest of the Procore business
- Develop an expert understanding of Procore’s current and future buyers, their pains, and how our solutions can help
- Work closely with the LATAM Campaign team to develop effective campaigns by providing clear audience segmentation, targeting, positioning, and messaging
- Provide the LATAM Sales team with talk tracks, pitch decks, content, and assets they need to convert prospects into customers
- Enable internal and external stakeholders, such as PR agencies, content creators, and creative agencies with messaging guidance
- Partner with your colleagues in the Global Product and Solutions Marketing team to identify product/solution requirements for the LATAM market, localize product content, and own the local product release roadmap regarding prioritization and messaging
- Where necessary, be ready to write, shape, or lead content production, including case studies, email templates, blogs, articles, websites, and other supporting documentation
- Continuously monitor sales funnel metrics to identify where and why Procore is winning and losing and how to improve conversion rates
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of SaaS/B2B/high-tech marketing experience
- Written and oral fluency in Spanish and English
- Demonstrated the ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of your role and proactively find opportunities to execute goals
- Comfort analyzing product usage and marketing pipeline data to make business recommendations
- Experience working in the LATAM market
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.