As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Product Marketing Manager with a sales enablement & content focus that will be responsible for ownership of the strategy & content required to support all stages of the customer sales funnel from Demand Generation through to Closed Won Revenue. The ideal candidate is a creator and storyteller at heart. This person would partner closely with sales and demand generation to understand needs, and develop positioning, messaging, content & assets that support the business in driving revenue. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone passionate about sales enablement and also an excellent writer, communicator and content producer. They’ll be able to work quickly, have strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple teams, deadlines, and processes.
Why Join us? Our product marketing team at Workrise supports the organization to position our products in the market. The team is pivotal to the success of the business and connects our product, sales, marketing and support teams with consistent messaging and positioning.What you’ll be doing:
- Partnering closely with Sales & B2B Demand Gen to understand the needs of the business and provide strategies, assets, and programs that support them.
- Producing high-quality assets to support sales & product including sales assets, thought leadership articles, white papers, blogs, emails, case studies, and any other creative assets that help Workrise engage its audience, etc.
- Measuring, optimizing and improving the performance of assets through measuring usage and impact.
- Build & maintain a Sales Asset & Demand Generation asset calendar as well as an asset library.
- Understand industry trends & customer challenges to create relevant content for our customers.
- Partner closely with cross functional stakeholders across sales, marketing and product.
- Manage content partnerships, creative resources, both internally externally to execute on the asset calendar.
What you should have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in writing/content production roles, content focused roles, and/or product marketing roles
- Clear & effective communication skills - verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively with counterparts in a cross functional capacity.
- Exemplary writing skills and experience producing sales assets to support the revenue function.
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.