Product Marketing Manager (Technical Background)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Product Marketing Manager will develop messaging, positioning and technical content for Ping’s identity and access management products. This role requires a combination of technical/software knowledge to obtain a deep understanding of our products, combined with the marketing skills to effectively communicate product capabilities and benefits across a wide variety of asset types. The Product Marketing Manager will provide sales tools and enablement for our global sales force, coordinate product launches, and successfully execute marketing campaigns in collaboration with Ping’s Demand Generation team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills as a Product Marketer for a fast growing, enterprise software platform. This candidate will report directly to the VP of Product Marketing.
- Develop a wide range of product marketing content and become a subject matter expert on the Ping Identity Platform:
- Communicate product features, capabilities and benefits through Powerpoint presentations, architecture diagrams, graphics/illustrations, videos, collateral, webinars, blog posts, and more.
- Coordinate product launches with Product Management including messaging and positioning, internal communications, analyst briefings, and field/event marketing.
- Conduct competitive analysis including the maintenance of an internal competitive analysis site to support field sales.
- Develop and deliver sales training content to improve sales performance.
- Support the demand generation team with product marketing content for campaigns and programs.
- Present at events and webinars as a spokesperson for our identity and access management products and solutions.
- Develop a strong understanding of enterprise use cases for customer, workforce, partner, and IoT identity and access management.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, product management, engineering and others teams to develop high impact product marketing content.
- Experience with product marketing and/or product management.
- Technical background and experience with enterprise software preferred.
- Strong history of content creation including white papers, detailed product collateral, architecture/marketecture diagrams, and more.
- Innate curiosity for information technology and security.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate up to 25% travel.