AlertMedia is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive our fast-growing Threat Intelligence solution. You will be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of customers, markets, and products to create effective go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, positioning, messaging, and sales enablement content. You will collaborate across product, sales, customer success, content, and campaign teams to position our threat intelligence solution and create high-impact marketing content and sales enablement programs that will drive solution awareness, purchase, and adoption. This role reports to our Sr. Product Marketing Manager.
Who you are:
You are passionate about customer insights and skilled in building cross-functional strategies that drive revenue, as well as identifying new features and opportunities to differentiate our offering. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable creating overall strategy as well as hands-on execution. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Develop the core positioning framework to guide all messaging for AlertMedia’s Threat Intelligence product and work cross-functionally to plan and execute high-impact go to market strategies for current and prospective customers.
- Conduct research to fully understand our buyer’s journey and key personas to accurately message and target our solutions
- Gather competitive analysis and insights to educate internal partners and help inform our positioning
- Work with marketing partners to create compelling, solution-oriented content that builds awareness and supports demand generation and sales teams, including collateral, website content, videos, webinar and press releases, and customer communications
- Act as product, domain, and market expert as needed to prepare materials and talking points for conversations and presentations with analysts or the press
- 2+ years of product marketing experience in a SaaS B2B organization
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of content efforts
- A history of success delivering products, and creating and managing marketing programs
- Incredible communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams (Technical, Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing)
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help AlertMedia’s customers get more from our services
- Must be located in the Austin, TX area or willing to relocate
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 4 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.