- Go To Market: Define compelling product messaging to align internal and external stakeholders on how to position, sell and support our differentiating products and service to brand marketers.
- Marketing Assets: Collaborate with sales, customer success, product management, design, and content marketing teams to define content for collateral, sales tools, and other outbound deliverables and educate internal and external stakeholders.
- Sales Enablement: work with sales leadership to develop and execute training that communicates the value of new products and services to sales, account management, and content marketing teams.
- Advocacy: Drive marketing initiatives relative to influencing and cultivating relationships with thought leaders, influencers, and industry analysts, who can help amplify our message.
- Market Intelligence: Surface market and competitive research insights that drive differentiated value in order to position Digital Turbine in the minds of brand marketers.
About You as the Product Marketing Manager:
- 4+ years experience in product marketing, management, business analyst, or similar role
- 2+ years of product marketing focused on mobile growth and/or brand programmatic buying
- Experience in marketing of mobile app UA solutions, mobile ad technology, and/or mobile content - a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills to clearly and effectively communicate with technical partners, peers, and executive management alike
- Skilled at researching, evaluating, developing, and presenting product marketing selling content, including positioning, messaging, and solution selling concepts.
- Curious individual, proactive, and a self-starter, able to work independently.
- Love of mobile technology and solutions to improve them
- Annual Base Salary Range: $125,000 - $145,000
- Annual Bonus Target: 10% of base salary
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world's leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization - connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce's Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here .