Product Marketing Manager
The Manager of Product Marketing will be responsible for working with our Product, Brand, and Marketing teams to shape the vision of our products and share them with our loyal base of Customers and Runners. They will have a pulse on the competitive landscape within the technology and on-demand sectors, and will use this knowledge to inform product and marketing decisions. This position will report to the Director of Growth and work closely with various internal stakeholders.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the Favor brand and products in the on-demand market.
- Plan the marketing strategy behind new product launches and releases, while managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Be the expert on best practices in Product Marketing strategy and communications.
- Drive demand generation among Runners and Customers by developing a cohesive strategy that ties in with our various value propositions.
- Drive engagement throughout the Runner and customer funnels.
- Use market research to communicate the value of new products/features to internal Product & Marketing teams.
- Differentiate Favor from competition in the on-demand community through a variety of programs, messaging, and product recommendations.
- Write effective business proposals for Marketing and product teams to ensure campaigns are effective and can be automated or delivered across channels.
- Celebrate customers and Runners through a variety of marketing channels.
- Ability to write compelling copy for Emails, push notifications, and a wide range of promotional material.
- Establish and lead cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience.
- BS Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Proven track record of creating effective marketing programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environmentExcellent time management and project prioritization skills. Ability to develop programs across the variety of channels and audiences that Favor engages with (Runners, Customers, Desktop users, App customers, etc.)Extremely strong written and communicative skills.
- Previous technology / consumer app experience highly desired.
Read Full Job Description