Product Marketing Manager
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in Austin or Chicago. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Drillinginfo is the right company at the right time.
Drillinginfo has a career opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager. As a key role in this growing team, the product marketing manager will drive go-to-market plans for the Drillinginfo product portfolio, craft integrated strategies for multiple DI solutions, lead product launches across a cross-functional team, and create and maintain relevant sales enablement materials and customer facing assets. You’ll join an existing team and work directly with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Subject Matter Experts, reporting to the Sr. Director Marketing. If you’ve got five to seven years’ experience in high-tech B2B marketing, a solid foundation in Go-to-Market strategy development and have the kind of exceptional task ownership ethic that helps grow the business, this could be the right career move for you.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- 5-7 years of experience in high-tech B2B marketing is essential, preferably software as a service (SaaS);
- At least two years of Go-to-Market planning experience and/or solid SEO, blog, and product promotion experience;
- Experience looking at market space competition and making recommendations; product writing, web content experience;
- Oil and Gas background is a plus;
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, or related field. Equivalent experience may be substituted. MBA preferred.
- MS Office Suite;
- Superior writing skills.
- You're strong enough to handle a bit of ambiguity, but still able to execute;
- You’re right at home in a small and fast-growing organizational structure;
- You know when to ask questions and how to get the job done without all the answers;
- You have a good sense of marketing priorities for high tech B2B.