Product Marketing Manager
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this high performing team? If so, read on…
Abrigo is actively seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team in our Raleigh, NC, location. The Abrigo technology is uniquely situated to become the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) platform for community financial institutions in the U.S., and we need a Product Marketing Manager to help with crafting and refining our go-to-market message and future product direction.
This role will work very closely with Product Management to understand the technical specifications of our products and translate them into value-based communication for our existing and future financial institution clients. The position will also execute demand generation and client retention campaigns to deliver the message to the market through email marketing, online events, event coordination, and content marketing.
Success in the role will be measured by on-time delivery for new-product launches, leads generated, revenue by product lines, and successful product partnerships.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do:
- Conduct focus groups, beta tests, and user acceptance testing sessions to understand use cases with the product, pain points, differentiators, and desired capabilities
- Own the messaging, value proposition, and competitive positioning for your Abrigo solution
- Work with Product Management and Marketing Leadership to refine and execute the company’s product hierarchy
- Leverage competitive data and analytics to drive pricing and packaging strategy
- Develop sales enablement tools that concisely communicate Abrigo’s products and prioritize the features and values that resonate most with buyers and end-users
- Own and update buyer personas for key decision makers and influencers in the Abrigo buying cycle
- Develop and execute product launch initiatives for new products within your solution area
- Develop lead generation campaigns that promote sales and usage of Abrigo’s solutions
- Complete win/loss reporting to understand potential market threats or opportunities with the product
Requirements – What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent and 2+ years in B2B marketing
- Data-driven decision making
- Demonstrated ability in communicating and understanding more complex technical issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lead customer calls and webinars
Perks – What You’ll Earn:
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match.
- Other benefits include casual attire, a dog friendly workspace (Raleigh), and in-office gym access (Raleigh) or gym reimbursement (Austin)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identify, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.