Product Marketing Manager at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us bring the value of CrowdStrike Services to life for all our customers and prospects. Additionally, this role will also have responsibility for Falcon Complete, our market leading endpoint protection as a service offering. You will work with the best in the business, and we need you to bring your creativity, imagination and energy to this high-profile position. We also need you to have a good knowledge of the security marketplace and be conversant with customer issues and main competitors operating in the incident response and proactive services space. You will be required to ensure that the messaging, positioning and programs for CrowdStrike Services and Falcon Complete are vibrant, differentiated and drive real measurable success.
- Craft the message - develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates CrowdStrike Services & Falcon Complete and translate our vision and uniqueness into compelling communication and enable the sales teams to carry our story into the market.
- Help with the planning and launch of new offerings and capabilities and releases and participate in managing the cross-functional implementation of those plans.
- Research, propose and implement go-to-market plans in collaboration with marketing, business development and sales to drive demand, customer adoption and
- Take responsibility for results and closely monitor key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates and customer
- Develop and keep fresh content including collateral, thought-leadership and solution presentations, speaking engagement abstracts, website content, videos, blogs, by-lined articles, webcasts, trade-shows, analyst briefings, and more to execute communication strategies and accelerate the buyer’s journey.
- Position our sales organization to win through effective sales enablement tools and initiatives.
- Work closely with PR and AR to gain mind-share and tell our story through media coverage, analyst reports, speaking engagements, our online communities etc.
- Stay abreast of industry news and events, industry analyst reports and social activity. Leverage these to educate key constituents and to drive awareness and demand
- Competitive analysis – be the expert on your competition and how to crush them, and take the lead in delivering this insight via appropriate content to the CrowdStrike sales and marketing organization
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of security software product or solutions marketing experience – incident response and proactive services experience and knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
Bonus Points (3-5 maximum bullet points)
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.