RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exist to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” Product marketing sits within the Product & Design team, which is building a platform of products and services to better serve the evolving needs of the people working in energy. Our growing platform enables our customers to do what they do best, with greater efficiency, less complexity and lower costs, while maintaining the highest safety and environmental standards.
The Product Marketing team helps to bring our products to market in a way that creates added value for our community and empowers our own operations internally. The ideal candidate is driven by customer insights and strives to deliver positioning and messaging that enable successful go-to-markets. You’ll work with a fast-paced, self-directed, cross-functional team to drive the continued growth of our B2B & B2C marketplaces.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the product team to develop positioning and messaging for new RigUp products and features
- Creating informative and thorough briefing materials to ensure alignment across sales enablement, marketing, and customer success
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to help plan and execute a wide range of internal and external go-to-markets
- Conducting research to build a thorough understanding of our customers, what they value, and how those values align to RigUp solutions
- Continuing to refine and iterate RigUp’s segmentation and persona messaging
What you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of product marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability working with sales enablement, ideally within the Enterprise space
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience conducting customer research and effectively sharing key insights
- Ability to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description