Product Marketing Manager at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
CrowdStrike is looking for a Product Marketing Manager seasoned in cybersecurity and in Cloud infrastructure to help us capture the Cloud Workload Security market. You will work with the best in the business, and we need you to bring your creativity, imagination and energy to this high-profile position. As the Product Marketing Manager for Cloud Workload Security, you will engage cross-functionally with the relevant teams to design, plan and execute a Cloud Workload Security go-to-market strategy that drives real measurable success. This will include building differentiated messaging that increases awareness and demand in that space.
You are a self-starter who is capable of excelling in a fast paced environment by taking ownership of the product marketing activities related to the CrowdStrike Cloud Security offering. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with customers is crucial. This is a high-profile position and as such, you will need to have a subject matter expert in both cybersecurity and Cloud infrastructure.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Go-to-market strategy - Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for the Falcon Cloud Workload Security offering
- Product launches - Plan, drive and manage the launch of new Cloud Workload Security products in accordance with the go-to-market strategy; Participate in managing the cross-functional implementation of those plans; Support the introduction of enhancements and new capabilities to the Cloud Workload Security offering
- Positioning and messaging - Build product positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonate with Cloud buyers and that position CrowdStrike in the Cloud security market in a competitive manner
- Cloud security SME - Serve as the Cloud subject matter expert (SME) who understands the Cloud security market landscape, Cloud buyer personas and Cloud infrastructures
- Team-up with partner marketing and alliance teams - Understand the public Cloud infrastructure partners ecosystems and work the CrowdStrike’s Partner Alliance and the Partner Product Marketing teams to assist with driving awareness, campaigns and co-marketing with our Cloud partners
- Cross-functional collaboration – Actively collaborate with all other Marketing departments, Product Management, Sales, Channel partners and other stakeholders to execute Falcon Cloud Workload Security go-to-market strategy
- Content creation - Use Cloud proficiency, cybersecurity expertise and understanding of Cloud buyer personas to create compelling and high-quality content and assets that help customers learn about, understand and choose CrowdStrike to protect their Cloud workloads
- Enablement – develop assets, training and content that communicate the value proposition of Falcon Cloud Workload Security to the sales team and enable them to win in the market
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of security software product marketing experience and specifically endpoint and Cloud Workload Security
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or computer science
- Impeccable written communication
- Very strong presentation skills
- Ability to translate products features into simple, compelling messages and narratives that resonate with prospects, customers, partners and the CrowdStrike sales team
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams, partners and other third parties.
- Strong ability to multitask with proven track record of execution on product launches, initiatives/programs
- Market/industry experience and strong understanding of public cloud infrastructures including at least one of either: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and DevOps
- Strong business acumen and technical background
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.