Product Marketing Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing enterprise software company that saves lives?
Our mission is to reduce emergency response times and increase situational awareness for first responders. Our cloud-based emergency 9-1-1 dispatch platform and analytics software is the future of emergency response. In the last 12 months, we’ve signed major customers and have increased our recurring revenue more than twentyfold. In this new stage of growth, we’re looking for passionate, dedicated team members who will play a critical part in building the foundation of our team.
RapidDeploy is hiring a Product Marketing Manager who will be based in Austin, TX.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will lead the product marketing strategy and launch execution for RapidDeploy’s portfolio of solutions. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving excitement around our technology solutions in the market, and with our partners and sellers. This role will be responsible for product marketing, messaging, sales/partner enablement and technical content curation.
What you’ll be doing at RapidDeploy:
- Lead product marketing strategy and execution, including developing personas; refining raw positioning and messaging into crisp value propositions that resonate with the target audience; and executing go-to-market plans
- Lead product launch strategy and execution
- Understand broader market trends, know the audience inside and out, and act as a feedback loop to the product managers and leadership team
- Build strong relationships with Product Management, Development and Sales
- Understand and communicate value of our solutions and technology
- Act as a content SME and storyteller and develop product content such as blogs, white papers, presentations, videos and demos
- Be the most passionate advocate for RapidDeploy by energizing sales, channel partners, and customers at trade shows and conferences
- 5 years experience in product marketing and/or product management
- Passion for emerging technologies required
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills
- Executive-level communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strong program management experience
- Key personality characteristics and working style:
- Ability to collaborate and drive alignment with account management, marketing and product management teams
- Ability to evangelize product differentiators, demonstrate relevance, and build advocacy
- Ability to achieve results without relying on formal reporting authority
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for detail
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Raised Series A financing from GreatPoint Ventures, Samsung NEXT & Tao Capital
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description