Product Marketing Manager at A Cloud Guru
PRODUCT PARTNER | CUSTOMER FOCUSED | BRAND OBSESSED
As our product marketing manager you will have a passion for the cloud industry! You’ll aspire to be our guru with an in-depth understanding of our brand, customers, and partnership channel. You’ll work cross-functionally with our Product and Go-to-Market (GTM) teams to understand our customers and potential customers.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.I enjoy coming to work because we keep it fun. It's all about giving our students a little bit more joy in any way we can. There's a lot of creativity and bouncing ideas off of each other. – Matt, DIrector of Creative Services As a Product Marketing Manager at ACG, you’ll get to:Product and Content launch planning, coordination and execution
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and the Technical Program Manager to understand the product and engineering roadmap and release plans
- Develop GTM launch plans for new products and content, and get cross-functional buy-in
- Project manage the execution of the GTM launch cross-functionally
- Drive towards on-time delivery of the GTM launch plans
- Develop and execute post-launch feedback collection and success measurement process
- Stay aligned with Product and GTM teams along the way
Product analysis, research and feedback gathering - existing and new products
- On an ongoing basis, analyze and report on product performance with various customer segments
- Create and manage ongoing feedback gathering and reporting process
- Support Director of Product Marketing in conducting research studies
Develop and own product positioning and messaging
- Identify the buyer personas and target audience for products.
- Develop and evolve product positioning and messaging to increase adoption and usage of Products and Content
- Work with the marketing, sales, CX teams to create and execute against product related campaigns
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or relevant work experience
- 4-6 years of software Product Marketing, Product Management or a closely related experience
- Experience and a track record of driving adoption, growth, retention and results
- Exceptional ability to write and create product content; able to write quickly and concisely for non-technical audiences
- Excellent written communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple project fast-paced environment
- Passion for learning, tackling new challenges and achieving outsized results
- Previous experience in a startup or scale-up is highly advantageous
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
You need hunger and passion to succeed, but you also need humility. It's not about chest beating here. It's about collaboration. –Travis, VP of SalesMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Whether it's hiking to a waterfall in Costa Rica or bonding with your couch, we all need downtime. All Gurus get four weeks paid time off, 10 sick days, and enough holiday to make a banker blush.
- Let's get lunch. Lunches are catered three times per week, and our kitchen stays stocked with a smorgasbord of the team’s most requested snacks and drinks.
- Parking is on us. We have your Downtown parking covered. We offer paid garage parking nearby the office. We also have perks for going green by walking and taking public transit.
- We’ve got you covered. We offer insurance plans that pay for 100% of your medical, dental, and vision, and 80% for your family/dependents.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll bring you onsite to talk face to face, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.