Delivering more than 10 billion messages per month across browser-based push notifications, mobile app push notifications, and email, Pushnami is the digital messaging platform that marketers love and developers rely on to engage with their digital audiences. Our clients love what we’ve built so far, and we can’t wait to make it even better -- with help from you.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this new role will be the centralized owner of all product marketing. You will maintain and execute the overall product marketing strategy for Pushnami, helping to catalyze trials & demos, product adoption, feature usage, and revenue growth by making people understand and see the benefit of using Pushnami.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain and execute an overall product marketing strategy for Pushnami
- Querying data on feature and product usage to understand where customers would benefit from more guidance
- Meeting with customers, our CS team, our sales team, and our product team to keep a pulse on customer needs and translate these into actionable suggestions for product, sales, CS, and leadership
- Owning and delivering compelling and crisp messaging for new product and feature go-to-market launches
- Continuously fine-tuning our competitive insights and market trends analysis to help shape product and marketing decisions
- Setting a strategic direction for Pushnami’s position in the market using competitor, industry, and customer analysis to define a positioning strategy
What we'll love about you
- 3-5+ years of experience in product marketing for a software company and/or startup. (Bonus if your target audience was marketing-focused)
- Interested in getting get hands-on with our product and have experience launching SaaS products & features
- You get excited about developing an understanding of our customers and market in order to help us prioritize marketing efforts and product launches
- Deep interest in marketing tech and conversion-focused channels
- Can explain the same concept to external audiences (marketers), internal non-technical audiences (sales, CS) and internal technical audiences in ways that help them understand it
- Proficient in general marketing skills - you can help create and launch a landing page if needed.
- Self-starter that can work independently within a team to achieve goals
What you'll love about us
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Builtin Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
- Happy customers who want your product
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full medical and dental PPO insurance plan that is 100% PAID FOR BY PUSHNAMI
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status