Product Marketing Manager at AffiniPay
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:06 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, September 19, 2020
Product Marketing Manager
AffiniPay is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will be heavily involved in driving product adoption and continuing to increase usage across our customer base.
This is a “roll up your sleeves” role where you have the opportunity to quickly define, implement and measure marketing programs at a rapidly growing company. We are passionate about providing payment solutions that professionals love, and this role will be integral to providing the content and tips that our clients need to drive their success. We’re looking for someone who can lead upfront client growth strategy, customer segmentation, customer communications, and finding key insights in the data to drive strong client satisfaction. We are looking for a collaborator to team across marketing, sales, product management, and client success.
- Program Design and Execution
- Design marketing campaigns targeted at engaging our existing customer base, focusing on activating customers and increasing feature usage
- Lead program execution by defining target customer segments, developing messaging and launching email campaigns
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Work closely with Product Management to understand the product roadmap and customer needs
- Collaborate with Creative Services to develop compelling content for your marketing programs
- Team with Client Success to streamline the onboarding process and strong NPS ratings
- Collaborate with Partnerships Team to facilitate extending product marketing programs through ISV partner channel
- Measurement - Define, track and report on marketing program KPIs to determine the impact on improving customer engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience building customer engagement marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Strong analytical skills with experience in spreadsheets, data analysis and data visualization tools (e.g., Domo, Tableau)
- Ability to collaborate and build strong cross functional relationships with a variety of stakeholders (e.g., Product Managers, Creative Services, Operations)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with using in-product, and email campaign software (e.g., Intercom, Marketo, Sendgrid)
At AffiniPay, we’re continuously tackling exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our drive to become leaders in fintech has fostered our fast-moving, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to create, work together, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team-members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
Affini-Perks! We've got you covered...
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401K with automatic 5% company contribution
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
- 100% Company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Open PTO plan
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Fun offsite quarterly meetings
- AffiniPay Swag Package
- Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of Austin's fastest growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description