Currently, only 1% of data is even being accessed and leveraged by businesses, according to McKinsey and Company. This is because to access large scale distributed data today is far too complex. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, IoT and artificial intelligence continues to accelerate, data availability will be the primordial ingredient required for implementations to be successful at scale.
Organizations have reached a tipping point in data access where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value the business can create with the data. Business analysts and data scientists who are tasked with extracting value from data are simply wanting to make real-time decisions, glean insights instantly, power applications and monetize information, however the volume, complexity, and exponential growth of data has led to an environment where we are making decisions on only a fraction of the data and where it takes 4-6 weeks and millions of dollars to fulfill even a simple data or analytics request.
Molecula is a Cloud Data Access platform that simplifies, accelerates, and improves control over big data infrastructure for large-scale, high performance advanced analytics, machine learning, and IoT applications. Molecula’s unique ability to deconstruct data into highly compressed representations allows enterprises to securely access and analyze data at unprecedented speeds (at least 1000x) and with a fraction of the hardware (10x-100x reduction), ushering in an entirely new paradigm for continuous, real-time data analysis.
We are a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete transformation in the way enterprises and application providers advance through data at the speed of thought. We wake up every day excited to fulfill our vision to unlock human potential through the power of data.
Molecula is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own all product marketing and cross marketing responsibilities including; product and thought leadership assets, digital content, sales enablement, competitive analysis, AR/PR, and partner marketing. This individual will collaborate with the product team around product launches and future product direction and with the sales team on product positioning/messaging, GTM and sales enablement. He/She will help define and execute demand generation and awareness programs, campaigns, and events with the Demand Gen team. We are looking for people who are passionate about building and delivering enterprise grade software/SaaS services that will push the boundaries on how data is accessed today.
- Right hand person to the CMO to help project manage and coordinate across all marketing related projects
- Collaborate with the CMO to maintain and enhance Molecula’s positioning and messaging
- Create product, sales, and thought leadership assets
- Create industry and use cases specific content
- Maintain website content and expand to support new industries, use cases and personas
- Manage product launches with relevant marketing content
- Partner with product team to deliver market/product requirements and overall market awareness
- Research and stay up to speed on competition and the overall market and apply to battlecards, objective handling, and other sales enablement content.
- Help define GTM strategy - pricing, packaging etc...
- Project manage across marketing activities
- Create and launch content for demand generation campaigns.
- Help market our open source technology, Pilosa, and engage with the community
- Help maintain analyst relations and strategically engage analysts
- Collaborate with our PR agency to drive strategic awareness and PR
- Work with partners around GTM strategy and marketing activities
What You’ll Need (The Basics)
- MBA preferred and BA/BS degree required
- At least 5 years experience in Enterprise/SaaS Software Marketing ideally for a technical solution/audience
- Extremely organized and meticulous
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with creating business messaging from technical solutions
- Knowledgeable about the big data domain
You are the ideal ideal candidate, if:
- You are a self starter, quick learner and likes to dig deep
- You enjoy a cross functional set of responsibilities
- Have worked with and passionate about big data or artificial intelligence (AI)
- Have taken the pragmatic marketing class
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.