Product Marketing Manager at SpyCloud
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from data breaches, account takeover and online fraud. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will help bring new cybersecurity products to market, create content that educates potential customers on our value and differentiators, and partner with teams across the business to drive demand in new markets.
About the Role:
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will help launch new products, build plans for gaining additional traction around our existing products, enable us to better understand our buyers and the competition, and exercise your technical writing chops to create compelling market-facing collateral. You will co-own the product’s success with Product Management and the go-to-market plan with your marketing counterparts.
The right person is both strategic and tactical, with a proven track record in product marketing and previous experience in the cybersecurity market.
- Collaborate on our product launches, including the go-to-market strategy, cross-functional implementation, and measurement
- Understand our target market, and iterate on buyer personas that increase the effectiveness of sales and marketing efforts
- Craft and refine product messaging/positioning informed by user research, market insight, and product understanding
- Develop sales enablement materials including data sheets, use cases, case studies, battle cards, presentations and more
- Partner with marketing to plan demand gen activities and create associated content, including ebooks, webinars, and videos that drive high quality leads
- Look for opportunities to develop marketing campaigns and projects unique to a specific market
- Identify and track product competition as well as competitive trends in the marketplace
- Partner closely with product management, sales, marketing and the executive team to ensure we're on track to generate market awareness, highly qualified sales leads, and thought leadership
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a clear communicator
- Your technical writing skills set you apart from your peers
- You're very well organized and have a reputation for getting things done
- You embrace an entrepreneurial mindset and are known for speed and agility in your work
- You have a preference for seeking and solving the hardest, most meaningful problems
- You're consistently creative and intellectually curious about security, marketing, technology, and other disciplines
- You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt your communication to best reach and engage your audience
- You're not afraid to challenge the status quo or executive leadership when needed
- You support group consensus, even when in the minority
- 2+ years in a cybersecurity product marketing role, or 3+ years in a related area
- Technically astute either through experience or education
- Experience with high growth enterprise SaaS
- Required: Experience in enterprise cybersecurity SaaS
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are proactive, brave, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
Learn more about us here: https://www.builtinaustin.com/company/spycloud