Product Marketing Manager at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is looking for an ambitious, talented, hardworking Product Marketing Manager to help define strategy, scope, implement, train on, and roll out product marketing initiatives. This role is key to helping accelerate our evolution from being a world class IT Infrastructure Monitoring platform to a Unified Observability platform. The ideal candidate will firstly have passion, experience and a point of view in regards to IT performance monitoring e.g IT Infrastructure, APM, network, AIOps and observability, in regards to how they help IT Operations and DevOps professionals today, and how these needs will evolve. Secondly, they will will have a strong grasp of product marketing fundamentals, and ideally be able to demonstrate experience in product launch execution (messaging and positioning briefs), the production of assets for integrated campaigns (white papers, webinars etc), and other demand generation plus training activities (events, blogs, analyst briefings, press releases, sales enablement etc).
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Own consistency of messaging and positioning of the LogicMonitor platform throughout all collateral, campaigns, external facing communication, and events strategy.
- Engage with product, sales and marketing leadership to identify product positioning and messaging approaches that best achieve company goals.
- Be the bridge between product and marketing teams, ensuring cross-collaboration, planning and communication.
- Lead product launch activities in conjunction with product management, technical partnership and training and enablement teams. This involves creating differentiated messaging and positioning briefs, owning the launch project plan, formalizing success metrics, developing content and ensuring marketing teams hit launch execution timelines.
- Partner with the integrated marketing campaigns team to help design, create and launch compelling campaigns, associated programs and content assets that align to each stage of the marketing funnel.
- Create and deliver compelling solution and product orientated presentations to external audiences, via webinars and in-person events.
- Be the voice of the customer by getting involved in and observing pre and post sale activities e.g. Customer Advisory Boards.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to update and continually strengthen brand and product content on LogicMonitor’s website.
- Collaborate with the brand and communications team to ensure effective public relations (PR) and analyst relations (AR) strategy. This includes press releases, analyst briefings and completion of any analyst assessments.
- Keep ahead of competitive movements in terms of market and product positioning. Provide competitive intelligence to go-to-market teams.
- Ensure that market-facing product content is up to date and partner with technical writer(s) to update as necessary.
- Help with the development of breakout content at LogicMonitor’s annual user conference (across all regions).
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree with coursework in business/marketing a plus
- Experience in monitoring, technology marketing and/or a SaaS company, a huge plus
- Ideally 5+ years prior work experience in product marketing or in sales engineering in a related market
- Ability to communicate diplomatically and effectively, orally and in writing with all levels of employees and external contacts.
- Ability to work independently, look for opportunities to take initiative and ‘close the loop’ on projects by setting expectations, meeting deadlines, and communicating updates with stakeholders at logical intervals.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.