Product Marketing Manager at Acrisure Technology Group
Our mission is to help the world share its risk more intelligently to power a more vibrant economy. To do this, we are transforming insurance distribution and underwriting into a science. We provide entrepreneurial insurance brokers with tools to automatically deliver intelligence-driven experiences to their clients, and it provides insurers and investors with a platform for generating superior returns on large portfolios of risk.
At the core of our operating model is our technology: we’re building the premier “AI factory” in the world for risk and applying it at the center of the #1 fastest growing and top-10 largest brokerage in history. By systematically converting data into predictions, insights, and choices, we believe we can remove the constraints associated with scale, scope, and learning that have existed in the insurance industry for centuries.
We operate at the intersection of world class AI talent and seasoned industry expertise. We aren’t afraid to challenge conventional wisdom for the benefit of our customers and society, nor do we think we have all the answers. Our culture values first principles thinking, humility, acting boldly, and fresh, heterogeneous perspectives that help us see what others cannot see to transform the industry. We’d like your help.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will serve as a critical lead evangelizing ATG’s product across Acrisure’s network of Agency Partners. Agency Partners are a diverse group of entrepreneurial insurance brokers that are core to our overall Tech-Enabled Broker strategy. You will work across our Product, Engineering, Success, Sales and Marketing teams to develop valuable product marketing programs, content and channels to drive revenue for our Agency Partners. Through ATG’s innovative and digital AI insurtech solutions, your efforts will translate critical product and engineering development into impactful messaging for our customers. You will serve as a key growth Marketer that is essential to our growth; this role will craft value drivers, bring competitive intelligence, and help differentiate our solution within the financial services industry.
Here are some of the ways in which you’ll achieve impact:
Develop & Drive ATG Product Marketing Capabilities, Programs and Effectiveness
- Understand how ATG’s solution is positioned within Acrisure and the overall insurtech industry
- Develop product marketing content to position our solution across various producer use cases
- Drive marketing capabilities by articulating a clear value proposition
- Act as a primary liaison between Product, Partner Success and our customers, Agency Partners
- Capture, prioritized and articulate product gaps and use case needs to advanced our fast-moving roadmap
- Lead and implement key marketing effectiveness tracking and success metrics to ensure ongoing attribution
Translate Engineering & Product development into impactful, creative end-user marketing strategies
- Identify, build and develop creative channels to market our solution set across Agency Partners
- Participate in product roadmap and sprint planning to stay close to product development efforts
- Prioritize Agency Partner engagement around key product milestones
- Catalog and distribute product marketing communication channels to inform users of key product features
- Devise and implement creative channels to market our solution in a proactive, value-oriented manner
- Develop end-user product marketing materials to help with ATG product education and long-term adoption
- Host scale outreach through virtual events/webinars to extend our reach across the Producer community
- Own and update end-user materials including FAQs, roadmap updates, email journeys, as well as technical release notes and other training content
Influence the Product roadmap and serve as ATG’s product marketing expert
- Serve as our in-house ATG product marketer, clearly articulating our roadmap, planned features, strategy and value proposition for our end customers (Agency Partners)
- Drive measurable marketing campaigns to ensure the ongoing success and adoption of ATG solutions. Prioritize feedback to inform our roadmap, differentiate among competitive technologies, and package features aligned to common Producer use cases and business needs
- Work alongside Success and Product Leadership to identify key audience segments and how to best position our fast-moving solution
- Bridge the use case and experience gaps between customers and our Product/Success teams - bring relevant Producer feedback, competitive intelligence, and points of differentiation in the market to ATG
- Desire to become a rising star in the product marketing realm, working alongside world class AI engineers, product, and success teams to transform an industry
You may be fit for this role if you are:
- High energy. You bring passion and enthusiasm to your work and are highly productive in a fast-paced environment with little oversight on a day-to-day basis.
- Analytical. You are adept at solving real world business and product marketing challenges. You are comfortable with data and ambiguity, and able to independently delve into product behavior and customer usage across ATG’s product set.
- An expert at multi-tasking and prioritization. You enjoy balancing customer priorities and demands, while influencing product development in a fast-paced, innovative and creative development process
- Diverse in your perspective. Your unique, non-traditional perspective enhances our team’s engagement with customers and brings a fresh set of ideas to identify and solve product marketing hurdles.
- Capable of driving success in any condition. You have an owner’s mentality and are independently able to be proactive and anticipate product marketing needs. You seek out information in an unstructured environment, solving problems and delivering results in challenging situations.
- A concise and effective communicator. You can distill complex product designs into concise takeaways and WIIFMs (“what’s-in-it-for-me) to communicate effectively across all levels and functions. You are the “glue” between Product and the customer when it comes to clarity of messaging and impact.
- A natural relationship-builder. Able to build trust quickly with internal stakeholders and customers with a high degree of empathy and a team-first collaborative attitude.
- Work experience: 5+ years of product marketing work experience -- at a software/digital consulting firm and/or technical marketing experience at a high-growth enterprise software, SaaS, or consumer internet business highly preferred.
- Academics: Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, economics or a diverse liberal arts major
- Location: Willing and able to work from the headquarters in Austin, Texas (preferred), with local Austin-based candidates highly preferred.