Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula’s marketing team is a group of brilliant storytellers that clearly and concisely communicate our users' journey. They take our technical and complex product capabilities and turn them into succinct customer benefits that are easily understood. They take pride in their craft and truly care about the team, the client, and the company.
Molecula is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. You will be on the ground floor, building Molecula’s product marketing playbook. With your expertise in go-to-market (GTM), story telling, program management, verbal and written communication, and positioning, you will play a critical role in showing how we provide the best solutions to power machine-scale analytics and AI/ML.
- Work effectively across different teams in the company including engineering, product, and sales to achieve our joint business goals, launch products, and ensure current and new products are positioned effectively in the market
- Develop easily digestible messaging and marketing initiatives that align with the different types of buyers/users of our products and solutions (e.g., data engineers, data scientists, CxOs, etc)
- Own GTM strategy: this includes influencing campaigns, creative processes, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization
- Development of field enablement strategies and tools to educate sellers and partners
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, our competition, and the evolution of the emerging advanced analytics and AI/ML market
- Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience of progressive marketing experience with at least 2+ years as Product Marketing Manager or closely related role
- Experience marketing cloud-based solutions, storage, database, and/or AI/ML technologies
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time for conferences and other industry related events when health and safety guidelines permit (i.e. CDC, WHO, etc.)
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's, Masters, PhD, or MBA degree
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated product marketing abilities that propel adoption and market momentum
- Track record of bringing innovative tech products to market
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Experience in building and cultivating relationships with peers, partners, thought leaders, customers, and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.