Product Marketing Manager at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is seeking a Technical Product Marketing Manager that will act as an integrated marketing resource and cross-functional partner to help define strategy, scope, implement, train on and roll out marketing and product initiatives. In this position, you will create technically-focused and competitive content and assets that support the customer journey from discovery to research, evaluation (demo/free trial), purchase and advocacy (post-implementation). This role will also serve as the competitive expert on our platform and the industry landscape surrounding Unified Observability.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Understand the LM platform capabilities, use cases, and business outcomes across all personas
- Define business and technical messaging for target personas, with a focus on value and benefits in addition to features and functions
- Design and develop technical sales and marketing collateral, including demos, scripts, guides, presentations, blogs, and technical white papers
- Learn new product capabilities to drive internal and external awareness/activation
- Serve as an internal product and brand evangelist to drive cross-functional alignment around launches, retention, and new logo acquisition efforts
- Be the competitive intel expert on the industry landscape – from the platform, solutions, and core product level
- Partner with sales to understand and prioritize their needs for assets, messaging and content
- Create and deliver compelling sales enablement material for field, inside sales and partner channels including call scripts, battlecards, objection handling guides and customer stories
- Help create go-to-market plans for new offers
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing, Analytics or Technology preferred
- 5+ years' experience as a Product Marketer, Technical Marketing Engineer, Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, IT / IT Ops Engineer or System Administrator
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to evangelize how LM excels at offerings for the ITOps, DevOps, CxO, and MSP personas
- Organized and detail-oriented to effectively manage projects and programs that will require contributions and feedback from other functional groups
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.