How You’ll Support Our Mission
The Product Marketing Manager sits at the intersection of ESO’s prospective and current healthcare customers, Product & Strategy team, and Sales & Marketing team. The role advances ESO’s mission to improve community health and safety through the power of data by engaging all three stakeholder groups and working to keep them informed of each other. The ideal candidate will be an empathetic information conduit and collaborative strategist.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will be part of our Marketing team based in our Austin office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Conduct market research and intelligence gathering including competitor monitoring, win/loss interviews, and message testing.
· Develop strategic go-to-market assets including market segmentation, positioning, and differentiated messaging.
· Collaborate with Product, Strategy, and Marketing teams to launch new products and features.
· Determine buyer enablement needs and inform ESO’s strategy to meet them.
· Partner with Demand Generation & Corporate Communications teams to ensure ESO’s campaigns leverage our latest customer insights and market understanding.
Who You Are - the essentials (Some of the things required to be successful in the role):
· 3+ years in B2B product marketing
· Strong senses of curiosity and empathy
· Experience conducting first-party market research
· Experience developing positioning and segmentation
· Experience creating and testing messaging
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· B2B healthcare technology experience
· Tolerate dad jokes and puns
· Experience with SalesForce and Marketo
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description