Product Marketing Manager
Supply chains are disconnected, fragmented, and in the stone age. We believe the market has it wrong and we believe there is a better way. We can build the de facto platform and market network to connect, automate, and optimize the supply chains of the world. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity. Today, Shipwell transforms your supply chain by combining digitized freight, real-time tracking, and an integrated partner network in one simple and responsive platform. We are working with the top companies in the supply chain to connect with our RestfulAPIs. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25 and Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2020.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
About the Role
Shipwell continues to grow at a rapid rate based on a great product-market fit and accelerating demand for our 3-in-1 platform. Your mission will be to expand awareness, drive usage, and partner with our product team to create industry-changing solutions for our customers. You’ll be focusing on our visibility solutions, including combining real-time ELD, mobile app, and API data.What you’ll do when you get here:
As a Product Marketing Manager you will lead the charge to bring industry-changing products and features to market, partnering with teams across the organization. As a key member of our small but mighty marketing team, you’ll establish, develop and strengthen the relationship between the product, sales, customer success, and marketing. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing and will be responsible for the following:
- Core messaging and customer insight - You’ll create positioning frameworks + briefs, product sheets, and other materials that ensure we understand our customers to inform the product roadmap and position our released products.
- Product launches - You’ll build our go-to-market strategies and manage our product launch plans, working across the marketing, product, and sales teams to drive internal preparedness and external awareness, adoption, and lead generation.
- Competitive analysis - You’ll keep tabs on other players in the TMS space, providing insights to our product team and creating messaging and campaigns to compete effectively in the market.
- Sales enablement - You’ll create sales presentations, FAQs, release notes, and other materials that ensure our partners in sales and customer success speak about our products and sell effectively.
- 5+ in marketing, with 3+ years of B2B product marketing, preferably in SaaS products
- Thrive wearing multiple hats and switching gears quickly - being able to stretch yourself and your cross-functional team to execute at a high level
- Excellent project management skills and eye for detail to ensure all communications are on-brand and accurate to the product offering
- Masterful at driving alignment with sales and product marketing teams, and feel comfortable managing up or collaborating with partners at varying experience levels
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to organize information and messaging to communicate key points to partners
What is Preferred:
- Background in shipping or logistics industry
- Prior experience in a high growth team or startup environment
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Offices in Austin, TX, Chicago, IL or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teladoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized wifi, cell phone, and educational reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within one of our office location cities (Austin and Chicago) or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.