Product Marketing Manager at Shipwell (Austin, TX or Remote)
In a world where shipping expectations and complexity are greater than ever, Shipwell is on a mission to empower supply chain efficiency at scale across every company size, stage, and industry. Supply chain solutions today are highly disconnected, rigid, and difficult to use, but Shipwell is disrupting the status quo. Our solution combines everything our customers need in a comprehensive platform that adapts as the market and business demands change, so they can effectively manage the entire process in one place and never have to rip and replace. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including Gartner Magic Quadrant for TMS and Forbes 2020 Next Billion-Dollar Startup. Join us and be part of the Shipping Evolution(R)
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
About the Role
Shipwell continues to grow at a rapid rate based on a great product-market fit and accelerating demand for our 3-in-1 platform. Your mission will be to expand awareness, drive usage, and partner with our product team to create industry-changing solutions for our customers. You’ll be focusing on our visibility solutions, including combining real-time ELD, mobile app, and API data.What you’ll do when you get here:
As a Product Marketing Manager you will lead the charge to bring industry-changing products and features to market, partnering with teams across the organization. As a key member of our small but mighty marketing team, you’ll establish, develop and strengthen the relationship between the product, sales, customer success, and marketing. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing and will be responsible for the following:
- Core messaging and customer insight - You’ll create positioning frameworks + briefs, product sheets, and other materials that ensure we understand our customers to inform the product roadmap and position our released products.
- Product launches - You’ll build our go-to-market strategies and manage our product launch plans, working across the marketing, product, and sales teams to drive internal preparedness and external awareness, adoption, and lead generation.
- Competitive analysis - You’ll keep tabs on other players in the TMS space, providing insights to our product team and creating messaging and campaigns to compete effectively in the market.
- Sales enablement - You’ll create sales presentations, FAQs, release notes, and other materials that ensure our partners in sales and customer success speak about our products and sell effectively.
- 5+ in marketing, with 3+ years of B2B product marketing, preferably in SaaS products
- Thrive wearing multiple hats and switching gears quickly - being able to stretch yourself and your cross-functional team to execute at a high level
- Excellent project management skills and eye for detail to ensure all communications are on-brand and accurate to the product offering
- Masterful at driving alignment with sales and product marketing teams, and feel comfortable managing up or collaborating with partners at varying experience levels
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to organize information and messaging to communicate key points to partners
What is Preferred:
- Background in shipping or logistics industry
- Prior experience in a high growth team or startup environment
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Office in Austin, TX or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teladoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized wifi, cell phone, and educational reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work at our office located in Austin, TX or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.