LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will act as an integrated marketing resource and cross-functional partner to help define strategy and scope, while implementing and training on marketing initiatives.
In this position, you will create technically-focused and competitive content that support the customer journey from discovery to research, evaluation, purchase and advocacy. This role will also serve as the competitive expert on our platform and the industry landscape surrounding Unified Observability.
Here's a closer look at what you'll do:
- Spearhead go-to-market strategy and execution. Starting with definition of a marketing business plan, define and deliver core product marketing including positioning, messaging, content and enablement. Work with cross-functional teams to support press & analyst briefings, demand-generation campaigns, and events in addition to community/developer, business partner and account based marketing programs
- Leverage market and analyst research to stay informed of market opportunity and competitive trends, guiding deeper analysis and field enablement activities. Continually monitor and optimize marketing programs for pipeline performance against targets
- Learn new product capabilities to drive internal and external awareness/activation
- Serve as an internal product and brand evangelist to drive cross-functional alignment around launches, retention, and new logo acquisition efforts
- Drive thought leadership by expressing your opinion on hot topics and trends pertaining to our space through blogs, social posts and other field usable assets
- Whatever else is needed to help sell LogicMonitor, delight our customers, support our field teams, and help the company grow
- 3+ years of Product Marketing experience (within SaaS space a plus)
- Superlative written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented to effectively manage projects and programs
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring is a plus
- The position can be remote - anywhere in the US
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.