Product Marketing - Sales Enablement Manager
If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene and you are looking for a role that allows your work to have a direct impact on a company’s success, come talk to us. We are looking for a Product Marketing - Sales Enablement Manager to add to our expanding marketing team!
PRODUCT MARKETING - SALES ENABLEMENT MANAGER
You possess the entrepreneurial drive & spirit to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment. You have the passion and skills to truly drive our product marketing efforts. You are goal-oriented, self-motivated, tech-savvy, and possess a can-do attitude and approach. Your adaptability, resourcefulness, and versatility drives results that have a direct impact in all areas of ScaleFactor, now and in the future.
ScaleFactor is seeking a Product Marketing - Sales Enablement Manager to support the development of product messaging, collateral, sales enablement, and sales training materials. Your keen eye helps you identify gaps in processes and materials and your proactive nature means you’re quick to present potential solutions. You have an understanding of the kinds of support different clients, roles, personalities, and teams require to be successful. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will play a key role in keeping ScaleFactor’s teams aligned, informed, and equipped with 360-degree knowledge about the platform, the clients who use it, and the overall marketplace.
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big changes in our industry, and we need people who enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. We are a high-growth organization that combines trusted experts with intuitive software to solve businesses’ accounting and finance needs. Our trusted experts review businesses’ monthly financial statements to ensure accounts are accurate and healthy so owners and operators can focus on running their businesses. Our in-house team draws on their vast experience to provide skilled solutions to help business owners conquer their most complex financial needs.
Product Marketing - Sales Enablement Manager, Responsibilities:
- Help create positioning and messaging that attracts and converts prospects and leads
- Define annual and quarterly sales enablement objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones around revenue, rep quota attainment, and rep retention
- Build content in the forms of presentations, battle cards, product webinars, etc. that will be used by sales to successfully sell ScaleFactor to prospects
- Translate product features into customer benefits
- Lead in-person training and manage product course material in our learning management system for the sales team
- Execute go-to-market and launch plans that outline in detail how the product will be promoted and sold
- Collaborate with the Product Management team for product launches and ongoing sales enablement support
- Create and execute marketing campaigns through a variety of channels that drive existing customers to adopt new product features
- Provide analytics/reporting regarding all product marketing efforts
- Research and report on developments in a competitive landscape
- 5+ years marketing and/or sales enablement experience for B2B marketing, preferably software as a service (SAAS)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with start-up companies and fast-growing businesses
- Experience executing go-to-market strategies and launching new products to existing and new customers
- Passion for being the champion of the customer
- Project management mindset with the ability to understand and balance the various stakeholders, technologies, deliverables, and other moving pieces involved in executing a marketing campaign
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience with marketing of accounting, lending, business tools, or credit products to the SMB space
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 - 2019 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brews (Cuvee coffee)
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin