Product Marketing Specialist- Distribution
What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
The Product Marketing Specialist creates marketing and sales enablement content that supports the key strategic goals of our distribution product line, PRNewswire. Day-to-day responsibilities include solution messaging, competitive differentiators, and the go-to market management. An evangelist for the Cision solutions, the Product Marketing Specialist will develop a deep knowledge of the Cision products and market to produce marketing campaign and sales enablement materials including whitepapers, blog posts, case studies and presentations and work to identify customer needs and market trends in the PR and Marketing software market segment. The Product Marketing Specialist will work cross-functionally across Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Client Services to successfully assist in launching new products and enhancements, provide field support for product orientated inquiries, and develop sales aids and materials for the software segment.
What you'll do:
- Drive sales and revenue within assigned portfolio
- Develop market messaging, sales enablement, and thought leadership materials
- Create and maintain sales support materials to improve sales efficiency
- Execute marketing content and campaigns aligned to buyer and user personas
- Develop customer and sales communications
- Deliver product trainings as needed
- RFP and key client presentation support
- Channel/Partner support
- Engage in “Special” calls with clients and prospects
- Work with multiple internal client service groups to ensure that the customer experience is seamless
- Additional duties as assigned by the Head of Global Product Marketing
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years of related, product marketing and/or marketing experience in the SaaS software and services
- Experience in a B2B organization; MarTech or AdTech experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong writing and communication skills are a must
- Strong presentation development and delivery
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description