Programmatic Marketing Analyst, Red Digital at Red Ventures
The Programmatic Marketing Analyst will be responsible for media planning & strategy, campaign management, buying, and performance analysis for digital display campaigns on behalf of large digital partnerships. You will be a critical member of our growing team, helping communicate directly with the digital partner and media partner relationships and driving successful outcomes across various ad environments, devices, and media buying models.
Note: This role is flexible to remote work or in person at our Charlotte office.
What You'll Do:
- Manage & analyze campaign performance by identifying campaign optimization opportunities with bias-to-action to execute them on programmatic platforms
- Create & deploy comprehensive testing plans - tactics, bidding strategies, placements, ad formats, creative, and tech
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams; including marketing, creative, and tech to influence business strategy and come up with new and creative cross-channel marketing solutions
- Communicate directly with digital partner, internal teams, and media partner relationships
- Execute campaigns end-to-end from media planning/pre-launch trafficking set-up through post-flight analyses
What We're Looking For:
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing with a knowledge and passion for digital display or programmatic media buying
- 1+ years of performance-focused media buying experience on display and video across in-app and web ad environments
- Experience with self-serve, programmatic DSPs (specifically, The Trade Desk and DV360) specifically around campaign setup and day-to-day campaign managements to meet certain KPIs
- An interest in driving business strategy and a mindset focused on getting better everyday through performance optimization and improvement
- Knowledge of SQL and data visualization tools like Tableau
- Proficiency developing audience strategies and converting them into targeting tactics
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly
- Strong team player with ability to communicate effectively across a plethora of functional roles
- Consistency in bringing new ideas to the table and always being willing to evolve and adapt
- Sense of humor and ability to have FUN! At RV it’s a tenant of our culture that we work hard, play hard and have fun along the way
- Extra Credit for:
- Experience running YouTube campaigns, either through Google Ads or DV360
- Knowledge or experience with the ad trafficking process (account structure, campaign set-up, ad tagging, and link building)
- Media planning and expertise managing intra-flight campaign budgets
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]