Public Relations Manager - Remote at CCC
CCC is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
CCC seeks a creative Public Relations Manager to support the company’s communications and media relations efforts. This role reports to the Director of PR and will be instrumental in advancing CCC’s reputation as a technology leader among key audiences. The PR Manager will cultivate and maintain positive relationships with media contacts, analysts, and influencers, working with internal stakeholders to research and compile information needed to inform story development, media pitching, news release writing, and thought leadership content, including articles, blog posts and more. The PR Manager will work closely with the broader marketing team, including the digital, social media, and events teams, graphic designers, and our PR agency to develop and execute PR programs.
- Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and attention-getting press releases, pitches, articles, and related materials.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with media.
- Develop media materials, to include messaging, press releases, media Q&As,/FAQs, blog posts, white papers, and more, and secure necessary approvals.
- Maintain corporate fact sheet.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key internal stakeholders and executives.
- Support PR budget and project management.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual media activity and PR results reports.
- Support broader communications team, related projects, and certain administrative tasks.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and planning skills.
- Confident communicator and presenter.
- Strong story development capabilities, including shaping compelling story angles that maximize media coverage.
- Experience pitching and placing stories in top tier business media outlets.
- A proven track record executing successful PR campaigns.
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms.
- Ability to work in fast moving environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, reliable with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, communications, journalism or relevant field.
- Previous work experience as a public relations specialist/manager in either an agency or corporate environment, with a minimum of 6 years experience.