Public Relations Manager at DISCO
DISCO is looking for an ambitious and driven Public Relations Manager to join our growing marketing team. Under direction of the Senior Director, Corporate Communications, the PR Manager will work with the press to secure favorable media coverage of the company and its leadership; help manage the influencer and analyst relations programs; write compelling content, oversee the awards program and develop winning nominations, and collaborate with external agencies.What You'll Do
- Guide the execution of strategic communication plans in support of DISCO marketing goals and objectives.
- Develop thoughtful and interesting content for communications opportunities including press releases, blogs, awards, messaging documents, thought leadership, social media and speaking abstracts and presentations.
- Build productive relationships with key press, analysts and influencers, creating new story opportunities that promote DISCO while building the depth and breadth of individuals and news outlets that cover the company.
- Bring an understanding of integrated marketing and communications campaigns and ensure we are maximizing opportunities to align PR efforts to support campaign objectives, while identifying new opportunities for alignment across product marketing, social media marketing, events, and digital marketing.
- 4+ college degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience in communications through work at a public relations agency serving B2B tech clients and/or a B2B tech company.
- Deep skill set in areas including media relations, social media, and analyst and influencer relations.
- Successful track record of PR campaigns that embrace corporate brand and messaging with demonstrated ability to align and position brand to reach and engage target audiences .
- Experience identifying and creating thought leadership opportunities.
- Strong writing, communications and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Innovative problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and set direction.
- Self-motivated with growth mindset to learn about new markets and products.
- Experience in marketing for B2B cloud technology companies is a plus.
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.