LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is looking for an enthusiastic leader to promote a positive public image of LogicMonitor and control the dissemination of information on behalf of the company. Strong communications and writing skills are key to success in this position, as well as proven project management experience. This role also is responsible for ensuring a consistent voice, tone and messaging in line with LogicMonitor's brand. The ideal candidate is professional, motivated and comfortable with all aspects of public relations, with the skill set needed to support a fast-paced, high growth B2B technology company. This role reports to LogicMonitor's Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, and is part of the Brand & Communications team.
The Public Relations Manager focuses on public relations and communications, and will play a critical role in managing LogicMonitor's global media relations and thought leadership strategy by leading PR efforts for EMEA and APAC. This role will also be responsible for promoting and maintaining the company's messaging and thought leadership in all communications with the media and other external audiences for these regions. This person will work closely with LogicMonitor's public relations agencies in the regions to help drive proactive pitches and tie LogicMonitor's story to current trends to promote industry thought leadership.
The Public Relations Manager will also be a key contributor of content to support the public relations program, including writing press releases and bylines. This person will also lead the global award and speaker programs and be responsible for drafting award and speaking submissions. The right candidate will be comfortable writing technical and business-friendly content, as well as working cross-functionally and interacting directly with LogicMonitor executives, partners and customers. The candidate will also work with the PR agency to accurately measure public relations efforts and assist with strategic internal communications as needed.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
Core Marketing Contributions
- Assist in the development and execution of a robust public relations strategy to support overall brand awareness for LogicMonitor
- Position LogicMonitor and its executives as thought leaders in the IT industry in APAC and EMEA through media relations, industry awards and speaking opportunities
Responsible for the content creation, execution, editing, publishing and management of organic media
Improve LogicMonitor’s brand awareness through Tier 1, Tier 2 and regional media mentions
- Assist with strategic internal communications as needed
- Collaborate with corporate communications team members and public relations agency to execute a PR plan that reinforces LogicMonitor's business strategy, cultural values and company updates
- Manage the company's global public relations agencies and drive strategic PR and thought leadership initiatives
- Generate content to support the public relations program, including writing press releases, bylines, award nominations and speaker submissions for business, international and technical audiences
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and amplify company-wide product launches, cultural moments and innovations
- Work with the public relations agency to identify and respond to proactive and reactive media opportunities to amplify awareness, resulting in meaningful media coverage in EMEA and APAC
- Work with the public relations agency to produce accurate, timely PR coverage tracking and reporting to measure the overall effectiveness of the public relations program
- Update and maintain spokesperson matrix, industry awards tracker, global calendar and regional media lists
- Post press releases and relevant media coverage to the LogicMonitor.com press page
- Establish LogicMonitor's executive team as thought leaders across their areas of expertise through media opportunities, bylines and speaking engagements
- Draft and submit executive thought leadership articles with on-going columns (e.g. IDG, Forbes)
- Identify and submit for company, industry and executive awards
- Secure speaking opportunities for LogicMonitor executives in their areas of expertise
- Assist in preparing executives for speaking opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public relations or a similar discipline
- 5+ years experience in B2B public relations and/or corporate communications (agency experience a plus)
- Demonstrated success in public relations programs including understanding the media across vertical, business and technical publications
- Experience in content creation including contributed articles, blog posts, press releases, messaging, research reports, etc.
- Experience in successfully leading awards and speaker programs
- Can translate complex ideas into approachable language and articulate business benefits to shape brand awareness
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.