Regional Marketing Manager, Central
Flatiron School is looking for a Senior Regional Marketing Manager based in Austin to start building our Central regional marketing team! In this leadership role you’ll have the unique opportunity to oversee student acquisition and building brand awareness in our existing Central markets - Austin, Houston, Atlanta, & Washington, D.C., bring new markets to launch, and create and deploy successful marketing tactics and campaigns regionally. You’ll collaborate with marketing channel leads from our centralized team to deploy a hyperlocal omni-channel marketing strategy that achieves applicant and enrollment targets in your region.
The Senior Regional Marketing Manager, Central will be responsible for developing and executing the overall marketing plan to achieve our student application targets for every course available in the region — from our on-campus Software Engineering, Data Science, and UX/UI Design Courses to our Online offerings. We’re looking for a strategic thinker and strong leader who’s also able to get in the weeds and tactically execute while also building a leading the regional marketing team. The ideal candidate has data-driven omni channel marketing experience with a passion for user research and market positioning.
You’ll collaborate closely with the regional commercial leadership, the admissions team, and marketing channel leads while also building and managing a dedicated local team.
- Funnel Performance: Actively manage each local funnel. Surface trends and insights and deploy creative solutions and tactics to increase performance in each local market
- Reporting:Develop and report weekly on key KPIs (visitors through enrollments) for regional marketing success. Take ownership over key KPIs.
- Regional Marketing Plans and Strategy: Work with your team and campus + marketing stakeholders to develop monthly and quarterly omni-channel marketing plans for each market and course in your region.
- Market and Campaign Launches: Develop marketing strategy, execute, and project manage new market, new product line, and new feature launches within your region.
- Campaign Development: Turn data-driven and user research discoveries into ideas that develop into acquisition and engagement campaigns.
- Research:Identify key prospective student needs as they relate to your region through user research, data analysis, and testing. Go deep on understanding prospective customers.
- Act as the main marketing partner to regional commercial leadership
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
8+ years experience in a regional marketing, field marketing, or omni-channel marketing.
Strong project management experience
People management experience
Experience managing and building a budget
Scrappiness: You seek out creative ways to personally execute on the projects you put into motion.
Skilled with data and market research: You’re good at quickly analyzing data and user research and turning it into actionable, digestible insights.
Bias for action: You’re someone who tends to push the pace of innovation by moving fast and testing efficiently.
Excellent storyteller: You’re a natural at conveying our core value proposition to the user, and crafting the right motivational nudges with effective copy.
Passion for education and our product: You love what Flatiron School is about and truly think our product can make a difference.
ABOUT FLATIRON SCHOOL
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality.
Over our five years as a school, we’ve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.