Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking a proven B2B Regional marketer (France, Middle East & Africa) to create and execute marketing plans that meets the overall and regional business objectives. You will work with the regional sales team and build strong, trusted relationships to drive local marketing plans. You’ll be responsible for creating geographical based customer acquisition campaigns, including events, outbound campaigns and executive programs. You will partner with the Digital Marketing team and global campaigns team to localize campaigns for the local markets. You will also partner with the wider marketing team to provide pan-EMEA marketing support across the region. Medallia is looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, and adept at developing field marketing programs to build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing customers, who comprise the best loved brands in retail, hospitality, B2B, financial services, insurance and more. Also, you'll regularly collaborate across the organisation (in EMEA and US) with content, creative, product marketing, demand generation teams (and more!) to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives.
- Drive Medallia’s go-to-market strategy for Poland and Eastern Europe and influence how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories, and buyer segments
- Set the roadmap for marketing activities which will drive new pipeline and close open pipeline. You will align closely with sales to identify areas of priority
- Help evolve Medallia go-to-market by keeping an eye on market trends, evaluating customer needs, and prioritizing activities with product marketing, sales and solutions consultant leaders
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, opportunities to promote
- Own the regional marketing budget, goals, and outcomes, and the entire marketing mix for your region
- You will develop a regional strategy with your stakeholders and build and execute plans to achieve your goals
- Spread awareness and generate demand for Medallia’s brand
- You will develop and execute on field campaigns including events, seminars, and industry trade shows
- You will also work cross-functionally with your marketing peers to highlight gaps and opportunities to drive further digital, webinar, social and PR needs
- Integrate and leverage partners and their value-added services or integrations where appropriate
- Coordinate with all stakeholders and wider marketing team to develop and drive customer acquisition and growth, including localization of campaigns and delivering local execution
- Track, manage and measure the impact of marketing programs
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a field marketing role or similar relevant experience in a B2B enterprise context
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs & ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and project management skills including managing internal sales stakeholders and third party marketing agencies
- Enterprise software / SaaS experience
- Proficiency with marketing tracking and measurement applications; preferably Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Complex problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against marketing goals
- Full Professional Proficiency in English written and verbal
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing plans for a dynamic and fast paced enterprise
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B buying processes
- Strong sales and customer orientation
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.