Regional Marketing Specialist
Procore is seeking a Regional Marketing Specialist to join our Regional Marketing team in Austin, TX. Successful candidates will be organized, proactive, and able to manage a wide range of tasks. Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail are required. Candidates should be resourceful, driven, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence. You will be a key support role for the Regional Marketing team, with a laser focus on increasing effectiveness of Regional Marketing strategies.
We are looking for motivated and creative individuals to join our team in June! This position will require 25% - 50% travel.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate a clear understanding of Procore’s product offerings and services internally and externally.
- Support regional marketing campaigns to enhance the outcome of the regional strategy.
- Assist in communicating and collaborating on regional marketing campaigns with internal marketing teams.
- Assist in coordinating sales and customer success support for cross-departmental buy-in and alignment on regional marketing campaigns.
- Assist in researching local outreach opportunities for future campaigns with construction related events and Industry associations.
- Demonstration of Procore’s platform and value proposition with the ability to demonstrate features and functions.
- Assist in collection of leads gathered on all physical engagements utilizing Procore’s tools and software as directed by the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Assist in researching, collecting data, and running reports utilizing Procore’s CRM for the purposes of informing regional strategic initiatives.
- Assist in coordination of travel, reservations, and schedule for Regional Marketing Manager for the region’s efforts while they are on site.
- Utilize proficient time management skills to help plan, organize, and coordinate key administrative aspects of the Regional Marketing team’s activities.
- Support Regional campaigns through coordinating the curation of necessary campaign materials at the discretion of the Regional Marketing Manager.
What we’re looking for:
- 0-2 years of previous experience working in Customer and lead nurturing relationship management experience in B2B technology environment.
- Highly collaborative nature and effective communication skill set via email, instant messaging, face to face, and over the phone.
- Experience using a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce.
- Experience assisting in the successful organization and coordination of trade shows and market-facing events.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven success at self-management with the ability to be effective working remotely while travelling and in the absence of direct supervision.
- A working knowledge of the competitive construction software landscape and how to drive business through marketing and sales is preferred.
- Strong preference given to knowledge of Procore and experience in or with the construction industry.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide including Austin, TX! To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.