Search Marketing Specialist
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As an SEO Specialist on the Studio team, you will work with a portfolio of customers to develop and maintain an effective search engine optimization (SEO) campaign. You will craft SEO strategies, create optimized client content, execute technical optimization, perform link building and implement social media campaigns to bolster clients’ online visibility. You will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, as well as staying abreast of search marketing trends. Must have at least 2+ years of SEO experience.
- Strategize, execute, monitor SEO campaigns for client sites
- Conduct keyword research using search engine commands and keyword tools
- Optimize client websites for search engines and perform strategic link building activities
- Craft compelling, keyword-optimized content for websites, blogs and articles
- Work directly with department management to develop and implement new services, processes and SEO strategies
- Be accountable on company projects and take leadership on new initiatives
- Execute and maintain strategic social media campaigns
- Analyze PPC and Shopping Feed performance and help discover areas for optimization
- Implement and utilize Google Analytics to extract and analyze relevant data to develop reports
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients in a wide variety of industries
- Constant self-education and collaboration with coworkers
- Work closely with Volusion PPC, Shopping Feed, Design and internal Marketing teams
- Help grow your coworkers’ SEO skills through sharing new ideas and educating the team
- Thrive in a collaborative team of passionate search marketing specialists
We are looking for someone with:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Statistics and/or other related degrees
- Passionate about SEO with 2 years experience, ecommerce experience is a plus
- Obsessive self-educator who is aware of the latest search marketing trends and developments
- Self-motivation like no other with an independent drive to improve processes and take on additional projects
- Interpersonal communication skills that thrive in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Demonstrated drive for superior service, both internally and externally
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner
- Superpower Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics skills
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Note: A strong resume is great, but including a cover letter is even better. We want to know… why did you choose SEO? Are you creative or technical? Perhaps you see yourself as analytical in nature or maybe more content-strategy oriented. The truth is, we value all these SEO skillsets and want a diverse team. What we care about most is passion and authenticity. So tell us a little about yourself. We want to know what makes you… you.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Taco Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings