SEM Analyst, Americas
HomeAway, based in Austin, Texas, is the world leader in vacation rentals with more than 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries, and is a part of the Expedia, Inc. family of brands.
HomeAway offers an extensive selection of vacation rental homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, especially more room to relax, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
An opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for an SEM Analyst to join our Growth Marketing team, reporting to the Regional Search Manager, Americas.
This is a regional role, with a focus on maximizing revenue opportunity and return-on-investment through SEM for all Americas HomeAway brands, which would suit an experienced Analyst within the performance marketing space, looking to make their mark in an innovative and growing tech company.
- Assist in launching new SEM campaigns for the Americas regions - from keywords, ads, ad extensions audiences, and strategy
- Research and understand travel trends, inbound and outbound, for Americas regions and destinations
- Analyze conversion and revenue trends to actively find opportunities for revenue optimization by gathering insights from available data sources
- Provide insights and analysis to support SEM strategy and spend decisions
- Analyze HomeAway share of voice in key markets and benchmark it against our main competitors to inform strategic investment decision-making
- Actively identify regionally specific opportunities for testing and optimization in Americas regions to drive growth and revenue
- Assist in the Test & Learn initiative by coordinating execution across teams, updating performance readouts, identifying winners and assisting with global roll out for scale
- A minimum 4 year experience in SEM and/or other performance marketing roles
- Shown analytical and numerical aptitude: ability to analyze large sets of data and objectively derive budget and revenue optimization decisions
- Hands-on experience of driving growth through SEM or other growth marketing channels
- Familiarity with SEM tools, AdWords, and Bing
- Understanding of operational processes for online digital marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key partners
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing and product
- BA or BS degree level qualifications, ideally with a Business Management or Statistics major
- Fluent English, and Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Experience with Americas/LATAM based business operations and partner management
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Parental Leave (up to 20 weeks based on eligibility)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages, including breakfast on Fridays
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.