SEM Analyst, Automation at Vrbo
Are you an analytical marketing professional? Do you bring data into conversations to influence high level decisions? Do you have a passion for helping people go places by building and implementing new automated processes?
Vrbo is seeking for an SEM Analyst, Automation to join our Growth Marketing team in Austin. We are looking for someone to help us automate our prototype processes so we can continue to iterate on them and always design on status and standard checks across all of our accounts. You will help us decide which processes to automate, what level to automate them to on the spectrum of all machine to all human, and what tools and techniques to use to do so. This person should then be able to implement their plans, document how to use them for others on our team, and help us monitor these status and standard checks for issues. This role is perfect for someone who can’t stand to do the same process over and over who can design prototypes that work within limited resource constraints. This person knows when good enough is good enough and knows when to stop working on an unfruitful process and when to keep pressing on.What You'll Do
- Prototype and support of automation needs
- Full automation of settings and standards checks
- Work with a team to develop and iterated on functionality to support a multi-language worldwide marketing program
- Ownership of and responsibility for business rules and standards across all search marketing programs.
- Maintain settings and always on status of ongoing automated campaigns and report on variation to expectations
- Build new prototypes of features and ad hoc automated reports as needed by multiple teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience with git and GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket/similar (we use GitHub)
- Nice to Haves: Experience with SQL, AWS, Jenkins
- Fluent in multiple languages is preferred, but not required
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on vrbo.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.About Vrbo
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of HomeAway and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.