Senior Acquisitions Marketing Manager
A Cloud Guru is the world's leading provider of online IT education. We focus on providing high-quality, affordable and engaging on-demand video courses to hundreds of thousands of professionals. We help our students learn new skills, gain valuable industry certifications, and excel in their careers.
It’s an exciting time at A Cloud Guru - we’ve taught over 600,000 students since our inception 3 years ago; received US venture capital funding with a recent $2M raise in May; and we're now focusing on building out our B2B feature set and product offering.
We're a place for creativity, empowerment, and trust. It’s somewhere that you can do your best work. We were founded by two brothers who wanted to disrupt traditional training by providing affordable virtual training to students that may not have had the same opportunity otherwise. Our brand is down-to-earth, empowering, and relatable. A Cloud Guru is built on empathy and creativity.
What we're looking for
As our Acquisition Marketing Manager, your job is to bring students to and through the front door. You'll work to utilize all platforms, channels, and tactics to convert high quality, high intent traffic to A Cloud Guru.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify logical segments of the market, based on data, to develop and deploy direct response campaigns
- Own site conversion analytics / marketing-conversion funnel
- Optimize marketing resources to support best performing activities (channels, campaigns, messages)
- Identify and optimize user paths to most seamlessly achieve goals
- Own the relationship with the paid media, SEO, and CRO agencies
- Work closely with front-end dev to build assets and optimize the marketing website
- Gain, maintain and proliferate an intimate knowledge of our buyers and their most pressing challenges, through market analysis, research and direct buyer/influencer interaction
- Optimize SEO and PPC strategies.
- Work closely with Product Marketing for messaging/positioning and internal creative services teams to build assets required to execute your programs
- Fully responsible for conversion rate optimization from website visit to conversion
What you'll need in order to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience with a focus on both B2C and B2B clients - focus on software/SaaS model preferred
- Thorough understanding of marketing funnel, conversion metrics, SaaS revenue model
- Experience with Google Analytics and other data platforms
- Program management and hands on tactical experience
- Bonus points if you’ve worked with AWS, Google Cloud, or other cloud providers!
Working with us
Our people matter to us. We know everyone has family and friends and for that reason our employees receive 20 days (4 weeks) of leave each year. We understand that time away from work is important and we know well-rested and well-rounded people make better decisions…and ultimately are more productive when at work!
We pay commensurate with experience and we make sure you’re looked after when it comes to benefits.
Our team is spread across the globe - mainly in the US and Australia. Our Marketing and Brand teams work together in Austin, Texas.
For this position we will need you to join our team in our offices in Austin, Texas. We prefer hands on collaboration so this position is not available for remote workers. Unfortunately we're unable to sponsor people into the US at this time.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
Read Full Job Description