Senior Analyst, Social Media Insights at Real Chemistry
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
We are seeking analytics enthusiasts who have a passion for uncovering data-driven insight to join our Integrated Intelligence team. Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics.
Our team designs custom methodologies to deliver consultative research for clients. This process involves both quantitative and qualitative data analyses, using a variety of different social and digital analytics platforms. You will be responsible for analyzing market trends and developing competitive analyses, across web, search, media and social channels. Depending on level, day-to-day activities may include project management, qualitative and quantitative social media data analysis, and creating comprehensive reports on social media conversations as they relate to healthcare stakeholders, disease, or treatment spaces.
Curiosity and a willingness to think outside the box are a must, as we are often tasked with answering age-old communications and marketing questions in a new way.
- Aggregate, clean and organize data across various digital and social analytics platforms (e.g. Meltwater Facebook Analytics, Brandwatch, Google Analytics)
- Work with larger project team to synthesize research into a strategic narrative that will guide our clients’ communications and marketing strategies
- Manage daily social and online media monitoring and activation
- Assist on monthly and quarterly listening, measurement and trends reports
- Conduct influencer assessments to inform client/influencer engagement programs
- Build keyword-based queries to collect data
- Work with our data visualization team to create cutting-edge data visualizations
- Work with our data sciences team to further explore proprietary tools and data management
- Assist in employee on-boarding, training and community outreach
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university
- 1-3 years of experience with majority in at least one of the following areas: healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing/PR/advertising,strategic planning, digital/social strategy, digital/social analytics, social listening, primary/syndicated research
- General understanding of the digital and social media landscape and passion for social media analysis
- Familiarity with basic keyword development and/or Boolean query building
- Experience navigating digital and social media monitoring tools like Meltwater, TrendKite, Brandwatch, Google Analytics, Radian 6
- Competence in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.