Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Shipwell is fundamentally changing the shipping and logistics industry by building a connected platform that provides solutions for your entire supply chain. We are streamlining the way shippers, 3PLs, and carriers have operated for decades using ground-breaking technology to provide automation and workflow solutions in an established industry that comprises over 5% GDP. Shipwell created the first truly connected digital supply chain platform that provides real-time connectivity, visibility, automation, and bullet-proof APIs. We are a Series B startup that is backed by world-class investors, such as First Round Capital, Fifth Wall, and Georgian Partners.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!What you’ll do when you get here:
As Senior Brand Marketing Manager, you will define, plan, and execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and pipeline growth with Shipwell’s core audience. You’ll partner closely with the product marketing and sales team to develop clear, compelling messaging about the Shipwell brand and our products in a way that resonates with mid-market and enterprise shippers and helps to differentiate Shipwell from competitors in the shipping logistic industry. In this role you will report to the Director of Marketing and manage multiple agency partners as well as 1-2 direct reports.
- You will work at a both a strategic and tactical level from developing campaign strategies and briefs, to managing the development of effective supporting creative and content
- Establishing clear KPIs and supporting channel plans in partnership with the performance marketing team, including a clear plan for testing and optimization.
- You will work closely with product marketing to translate go-to-market strategies into integrated marketing campaigns as well as initiate your own campaign roadmap to achieve ambitious pipeline growth targets
- Leverage strong project management and collaboration skills to ensure sales, marketing, and external agency partners are aligned on campaign objectives, tactics, and timelines
- You have 5+ year experience in B2B product marketing, preferably in SaaS products
- You thrive wearing multiple hats and have excelled on smaller teams where you are often stretching yourself or the team do something new and can adept as needs of the organization change
- You have excellent project management skills and eye for detail to ensure all creative is accurate to the product and on brand while adhering to aggressive campaign launch timelines
- You deal well with ambiguity, are adept at driving alignment with sales and product marketing teams, and feel comfortable managing up or collaborating with partners at varying experience levels
- You are deeply analytical and have a track record of partnering closely with sales and performance marketing team to develop marketing plans that translate into measurable results for the business
- You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
What is Preferred:
- Background in shipping or logistics industry
- Prior experience in a high growth team or startup environment
What we offer:
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive company culture
- Team building events and office celebrations
- Competitive compensation with company stock options
- Company sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- An open work environment where everyone has a voice
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements. Oh yeah, and entertainment reimbursement, we’ve got you covered!
- An exceptional team of passionate, bright, and inspirational coworkers