Senior Communication Specialist
In this role, you will:
- Oversee and optimize communication channels run by the Marketing & People Operations teams, both internally and externally.
- Serve as a primary point-of-contact for our external public relations team to ensure deadlines and quality standards are met.
- Build, present and execute quarterly strategies for events, press, and internal communications.
- Bring high levels of organization and best-practice workflow to the existing Marketing team.
- Communicate & present with confidence.
- Ensure the quality of Arrive Logistics’ communications through strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a communications role.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- A fast & efficient learner who is able to pick things up quickly.
- A focused attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on writing and editing.
- Organized and meticulous enough to juggle multiple projects & timelines simultaneously.
- A collaborative problem solver; you are comfortable working through people to get results.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Marketing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!