Senior Content Marketing Manager at SecureLink
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
We are seeking a senior content marketing manager to join a dynamic marketing team in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment. This highly creative, collaborative subject matter expert will create and publish content across a variety of channels to generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities, requiring an editorial mindset and strong communication skills. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Write top-quality content pieces such as ebooks, solution briefs, white papers, blog posts, website/email copy, video scripts and storyboards, customer case studies, thought leadership pieces, etc.
- Define and create content marketing strategies and plans based on company-wide goals that support and optimize marketing initiatives
- Build and manage a comprehensive content library
- Partner closely with the demand generation and product marketing teams to execute on shared campaigns, producing high-quality content to build brand awareness, increase thought leadership and support funnel goals for leads and conversion among specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Understand the customer's buying journey to evaluate and create engaging, audience-focused content that is optimized for conversion to move prospects through the funnel
- Develop an ongoing cadence of content performance measurement across publication channels to inform optimization efforts
- Lead the content marketing strategy, development, and execution to generate awareness, engagement, referral and conversion of a variety of audiences.
What You'll Need
- 10+ years experience in writing, editing, content marketing and strategy, and go-to-market execution
- Highly skilled storyteller, writer and editor with creativity and imagination and a strong attention to detail (work samples will be required
- Clear, persuasive, and compelling writing style which drives education, awareness and creates engagement and action across all identified personas
- Strong understanding of SEO and experience developing content for the web that improves keyword rankings, drives web traffic and delivers leads
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills and ability to prioritize project workstreams
- Detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Collaborative approach and ability to iterate based on analytics and input from sales, product and partner teams
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.