Senior Demand Generation Manager
Shopgate is hiring a Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager that will be responsible for top of funnel lead generation and marketing pipeline creation. We’re looking for someone who can drive lead generation, as a strategic planner and individual contributor. Shopgate is searching for team members that are ready to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to help the company succeed! This role will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns that engage with prospective clients and brings the Shopgate brand to life through various channels to ensure annual revenue goals are met.
What you’ll do on a daily basis:
- Own the strategy, planning and execution of demand generation programs across all channels
- Maintain a detailed roadmap of activities including dependencies and future goals
- Track, analyze and optimize volume lead generation programs across geographies, report on funnel metrics and sales pipeline
- Track and analyze website traffic and digital program effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize resources
- Coordinate with sales teams to ensure alignment and create feedback loop between sales and marketing teams
- Create, maintain and analyze pipeline dashboards in Salesforce and deliver in the form of weekly status reports
- Develop and update profiles of key buyers including demographics, attitudes, motivations, technology knowledge and business functions.
- Develop buyer’s journeys to guide the marketing strategy and planning
- Continually research and find creative lead generation channels, properties, communities and technology to drive more qualified leads and segment them to optimize results
- Develop and maintain project schedules and co-own content calendars
- Gather, consolidate and resolve feedback from internal reviewers and approvers
- Work cross-functionally with sales and product marketing to ensure optimal implementation of various marketing materials within demand generation programs
The right fit:
- 5+ years of marketing experience and at least 3 in a lead-generation role
- Passion for B2B SaaS solutions, connecting customer needs with product capabilities, and driving performance results
- Wizard with Salesforce and marketing automation software (we use ActiveCampaign) and love to use creative tools/tactics to move prospects through the buyer’s journey
- Self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- Enjoy solving problems and good at crafting solutions
- Like getting your hands in day-to-day tasks to get things done
- Communicate clearly and effectively with cross functional groups and senior management
The job is right for you if:
- You want opportunity to play a key role in shaping Shopgate’s global marketing strategy while directly impacting the company’s revenue generation
- You desire flat hierarchies and meritocracy which give you the opportunity in an exciting international environment to develop yourself quickly, both personally and professionally
- You want a work environment in which personal responsibility and team spirit complement each other and which is characterized by open communication
- You excel in a remote-friendly environment including flexible working hours, unlimited PTO policy, full healthcare benefits coverage, 401k program, plus more perks!
** Shopgate has offices in Germany and Austin, TX. This role is US based and a Texas location is preferred but remote/work from home candidates will also be considered.