Senior Demand Generation Manager at Cognite
What you’ll do
- Ownership of business-critical KPIs for North America when it comes to demand generation by:
- Develop and define the demand generation strategy, channel mix, and tools.
- Maintain and manage the execution of demand generation plans, aligned with business goals for North AmericaDefine the inbound marketing and sales funnel tailored to the local market.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnels at the right time.
- Manage paid media and email campaigns by working together with agencies
- Leverage marketing automation tools for lead scoring and follow up
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance back to management and other relevant teams to continuously optimize prioritization for demand generation collectively.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of experience from B2B Marketing, demand generation, and/or digital marketing from B2B tech companies with excellent commercial understanding and familiarity with the enterprise software buyer’s journey
- Familiar and comfortable with working at a high-growth company
- Able to prioritize according to the company’s growth goals + a “can do” attitude when it comes to getting the right things done at the right time
- Familiarity with adjacent teams/disciplines of sales and marketing
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate with other teams effectively “in their language”
- Strong knowledge in industry-standard marketing analytics and marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot or HubSpot is desirable
- Experience from media or digital agency a plus
- Experience working with data products a major plus
What Makes Us Great
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking global projects
- High level of autonomy, ability to influence decisions and to learn from mistakes
- Work along side a driven, engaging team with in-depth software expertise and industry experience
- Opportunity to join [email protected] for social, community, and diversity initiatives
- Focus on agility and speed, openness, togetherness, impact, and obligation to speak up
- Join a team that truly lives their values and brings their whole selves to Cognite --> watch some of our Cognite Voices Katrine Tjølsen, Petter Reistad.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation + 401(k) with employer matching
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages with premiums fully covered for employees and all dependents
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Global Mobility & Exchange Program
- Company Paid Friday Lunch via DoorDash + Fully Stocked Fridges in the offices