Senior Demand Generation Specialist
Rapid7 is seeking a highly motivated and driven Senior Demand Gen Specialist to support the sales organization. Aligning to the central sales team across mid-market, named and enterprise accounts, your goal is to implement account-based marketing programs that lead to pipeline and revenue growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work hand-in-hand with sales teams to plan, manage and execute campaigns that engage key accounts.
- Act as liaison and key driver of information between sales and marketing. Ensure sales teams utilize marketing tools such as webinars, events, collateral and direct mailers.
- Proactively drive campaign strategy and own the program calendar.
- Collaborate with events team to understand in-territory event needs. Use Marketo to develop landing pages and email campaigns that drive strong event attendance.
- Utilize and manage several ABM platforms/tools (Terminus, PFL, TechTarget Priority Engine, Execfile, DoGood, etc) to run highly targeted campaigns.
- Track and measure all campaign ROI and funnel metrics, including opportunity creation and pipeline contribution.
- Stay current with latest B2B marketing and ABM best practices, strategies and industry standards.
Required Experience & Skills
- 4-6 years of experience working on account-based/ field marketing campaigns, working closely with the sales teams to generate qualified leads.
- Proficient with marketing automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot) and CRM software (SFDC).
- Experience with account-based marketing, campaign analysis, measurement and reporting.
- Passionate about lead generation, marketing automation and working with sales.
- Results oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills and bias to action.
- Communicates and presents ideas effectively.