Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Unity
Unity Technologies is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist to join the newly created Digital and Live team. This role will see you driving sales growth and new customer acquisition for Unity.com but most importantly, will give you the opportunity to shape Unity’s digital marketing function present and future. We are embarking on a very exciting digital transformation and we want you to be part of it, are you ready?)
- Plan, develop and implement global digital marketing strategies for seasonal and need periods, shaping the full-cycle planning and execution of campaigns
- Forecast and manage marketing budgets across digital channels (including display, affiliate marketing, PPC, paid social media, among others
- Measure the productivity of multichannel campaigns and determine the optimal return on investment (ROI)
- Collaborate with the Commercial, Insights and Analytics teams to develop offers, products and bundles and ensure that relevant landing pages are built and user journeys mapped out
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to develop a comprehensive multi-channel content marketing strategy to drive traffic, engagement and retention
- Develop structure and processes for tracking, implementation and analysis of all digital marketing activities against KPIs, ensuring performance is clearly communicated to key stakeholders and to provide actionable insights
- Implement a continuous test and learn approach across all acquisition channels to demonstrate an incremental and attributed view of the customer journey
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media, and/or display advertising multi-channel campaigns
- Very strong project management skills. Experience motivating teams and working cross-functionally
- A self-starter with an unwavering can-do and problem-solving attitude
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Great written and oral communicator
- Experience working in a global technology company
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.