Senior Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager, Verticals at Unity Technologies
The Unity marketing team is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager!
As the Senior Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager, they will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and overseeing of digital and social media content and campaigns. They will partner with product marketing and content marketing teams to ensure that we have the right digital content and assets needed to have meaningful, engaging conversations with our users.
The Digital Marketing & Social Media team is spread across multiple offices around the world and supports every cross-functional team within Unity. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about learning new tech, values communication, and is resourceful.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the social media and digital marketing strategy for the Verticals arm of Unity Product Marketing.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design creative digital marketing and social media strategies that drive awareness and engagement
- Manage campaign planning meetings and deadlines across verticals; Manage the social media and blog content pipeline
- Use data insights to report on content and event success, which will help inform future marketing and product decisions
- Understand and identify audience content preferences and trends across all channels
What we’re looking for
- Results-driven decision maker
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines across multiple teams and team members
- Excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, distributed and international environment
- Experience with social media/content publishing tools (Sprout Social, WordPress a plus)
- Experience using Google Analytics and G-suite tools
- Creative storyteller through the use of images and copy with the ability to quickly learn and explain new technology
- Strong written and oral communicator, capable of producing highly effective content with little direction
- Experience with people management or coaching/mentoring
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.